Standardization and quality management
Standardization and quality management
By a joint order of the Ministry of Forestry of the Republic of Belarus and the Committee of Standardization, Metrology and Certification of the Republic of Belarus of August 4, 1995, №79/131 UE «Belgiproles» was approved as the republican leading organization for standardization in the field of forestry.
The functions of the republican head organization for standardization (FRO) in the field of forestry are assigned to the department of standardization of Belgiproles UE.
The main functions of FRO are:
- methodological, scientific and practical guidance for the work on standardization, metrological support and certification of products by industry organizations;
- development and revision of the state of the scientific and technical level of technical regulatory legal acts (TRLA) in the field of forest management;
- implementation of measures of the state and industry programs «Quality»;
- formation and maintenance of the sectoral fund of normative documents on standardization operating in the forestry system;
- provision of industry technical regulatory legal acts of industry organizations.
The main types of work carried out by the Republican head organization for the standardization of «Belgiproles» UE:
1. Methodological and scientific and technical guidance for the work on standardization, metrology, certification in industry organizations (providing advice on the practical application of (TRLA), participation in the preparation and conduct of collegiums, meetings of the Ministry of Forestry and the SPFW, workshops on standardization, certification, management quality, etc.).
2. Implementation of the development:
2.1 Technical regulatory legal acts in the field of technical regulation and standardization (TCP, STB, TC), as well as verification, revision and introduction of amendments to TRLA;
2.2 Information and reference materials of the Republican parent organization for standardization in the field of forestry;
3. Analysis of compliance with the requirements of TRLA in the production of forest products in the industry.
5. Monitoring, preparation of reports.
6. Fulfillment of measures of the sectoral and state programs «Quality» by organizations of the Ministry of Forestry;
7. Conducting «Quality Week» in SFPI and forestry;
8. Work on standardization, metrological assurance, quality of products by the organizations of the Ministry of Forestry.
9. Interaction on issues of international standardization of timber with the Central Secretariat of the international organization for standardization ISO, the Secretariat of the international technical committee for standardization ISO/TC 218 «Timber», the leaders of the working groups of the committee and representatives of the member countries of the working group ISO/TC 218/WG2 «Round timber», headed by the Republic of Belarus.
10. Formation and maintenance of the branch fund of TRLA, its acquisition, accounting and updating.
11. The issue of «Information bulletins of technical regulatory legal acts and other standardization documents used in the system of the Ministry of Forestry of the Republic of Belarus». The bulletins provide official information of the Gosstandart on the application of TRLA on standardization, new receipts of technical regulatory legal acts, on introducing changes, amendments and replacing (repealing) TRLA (TCH, STB, STST, TC, etc.) operating in the field of forestry .
12. Maintaining a register of technical regulations approved by the Ministry of Forestry of the Republic of Belarus. Preparation and submission of the necessary documents to BelGISS for the formation of the National Fund of TRLA and a single reference data bank of legal information.
13. Provision of technical regulations and methodological documents in the field of forestry.
14. Examination and registration of technological documentation for the manufacture of products developed by the leskhoz.
Head of Department: Novik Evgeny
Phone 8 (017) 363-55-31