Standardization and quality management
Standardization and quality management
By a joint order of the Ministry of Forestry of the Republic of Belarus and the Committee of Standardization, Metrology and Certification of the Republic of Belarus of August 4, 1995, №79/131 UE «Belgiproles» was approved as the republican leading organization for standardization in the field of forestry.
The functions of the republican head organization for standardization (FRO) in the field of forestry are assigned to the department of standardization of Belgiproles UE.
The main functions of FRO are:
- methodological, scientific and practical guidance for the work on standardization, metrological support and certification of products by industry organizations;
- development and revision of the state of the scientific and technical level of technical regulatory legal acts (TRLA) in the field of forest management;
- implementation of measures of the state and industry programs «Quality»;
- formation and maintenance of the sectoral fund of normative documents on standardization operating in the forestry system;
- provision of industry technical regulatory legal acts of industry organizations.
The main types of work carried out by the Republican head organization for the standardization of «Belgiproles» UE:
1. Methodological and scientific and technical guidance for the work on standardization, metrology, certification in industry organizations (providing advice on the practical application of (TRLA), participation in the preparation and conduct of collegiums, meetings of the Ministry of Forestry and the SPFW, workshops on standardization, certification, management quality, etc.).
2. Implementation of the development:
2.1 Technical regulatory legal acts in the field of technical regulation and standardization (TCP, STB, TC), as well as verification, revision and introduction of amendments to TRLA;
2.2 Information and reference materials of the Republican parent organization for standardization in the field of forestry;
3. Analysis of compliance with the requirements of TRLA in the production of forest products in the industry.
5. Monitoring, preparation of reports.
6. Fulfillment of measures of the sectoral and state programs «Quality» by organizations of the Ministry of Forestry;
7. Conducting «Quality Week» in SFPI and forestry;
8. Work on standardization, metrological assurance, quality of products by the organizations of the Ministry of Forestry.
9. Interaction on issues of international standardization of timber with the Central Secretariat of the international organization for standardization ISO, the Secretariat of the international technical committee for standardization ISO/TC 218 «Timber», the leaders of the working groups of the committee and representatives of the member countries of the working group ISO/TC 218/WG2 «Round timber», headed by the Republic of Belarus.
10. Formation and maintenance of the branch fund of TRLA, its acquisition, accounting and updating.
11. The issue of «Information bulletins of technical regulatory legal acts and other standardization documents used in the system of the Ministry of Forestry of the Republic of Belarus». The bulletins provide official information of the Gosstandart on the application of TRLA on standardization, new receipts of technical regulatory legal acts, on introducing changes, amendments and replacing (repealing) TRLA (TCH, STB, STST, TC, etc.) operating in the field of forestry .
12. Maintaining a register of technical regulations approved by the Ministry of Forestry of the Republic of Belarus. Preparation and submission of the necessary documents to BelGISS for the formation of the National Fund of TRLA and a single reference data bank of legal information.
13. Provision of technical regulations and methodological documents in the field of forestry.
14. Examination and registration of technological documentation for the manufacture of products developed by the leskhoz.
TNLA (Technical Normative Legal Acts) provision
Technical codes of common practice, approved by the Ministry of Forestry of the Republic of Belarus
|№||TNLA symbol||TNLA title||change|
|1||TCP 041-2015 (33090)||The procedure of work to ensure the stability of the quality of products in the organizations of the Ministry of Forestry of the Republic of Belarus
In exchange for TCP 41-2006 (02080)
|2||TCP 086-2007 (02080)||Procedure for determining the conversion factors of round timber mass into dense volume||№ 1|
|3||TCP 193-2009 (02080)||The rules of fire-prevention arrangement of forests in the Republic of Belarus||№ 1|
|4||TCP 500-2016 (33090)||Forestry roads. Design norms and device rules||№ 1|
|5||TCP 536-2014 (33090)||Rules for assessing the exterior and working qualities of hunting dogs and hunting birds|
|6||TCP 562-2015 (33090)||Rules for technical operation of reclamation systems and separately located hydraulic structures in the forest fund|
|7||TCP 575-2015 (33090)||Sustainable forest management and forest use. Guidance on growing planting material of tree and shrub species in forest nurseries of the Republic of Belarus.|
|8||TCP 587-2016 (33090)||Sustainable forest management and forest use. Rules for selecting forest types|
|9||TCP 622-2018 (33090)||Technical Requirements for Forest Management. demarcation and taxation of coupe in the forests of the Republic of Belarus|
|10||TCP 623-2018 (33090)||Technical requirements for processes of conformity of measurement and evaluation of hunting trophies|
|11||TCP 624-2018 (33090)||Technology of accounting for hunting animals|
|12||TCP 625-2018 (33090)||Technical requirements for the process of development of hunting management documentation|
|13||TCP634-2019 (33090)||«Procedure for forest protection measures in the forests»|
|14||TCP 653-2020 (33090)||«Traps. Practice of application»|
|№||Title and designation TC||Code
|Period of validity|
|1||TC BY 100195503.001-2015
«Wood poles of debarked»
|2||TC BY 100195503.002-2011
«Natural birch juice»
|3||TC BY 100195503.003-2011
«Wooden blanks for the manufacture of fences»
|4||TC RB 00969296.004-97
«New Year trees»
|5||TC RB 00969296.005-98
|6||TC RB 00969296.006-99
«Blanks from the profiled log and regularized round timbers for timbers blocking»
|7||TC RB 00969296.007-98
|8||TC RB 00969296.008-99
|9||ТУ BY 100195503.009-2018
|10||TC RB 100195503.010-2000
|11||TC RB 100195503.011-2002
«Wood blanks for flat pallets»
|12||TC RB 100195503.012-2003
|13||TC RB 100195503.014-2003
«Technologic wood resources»
|14||ТУ BY 100195503.015-2016
«Wooden milled products»
|15||TC RB 100195503.016-2004
«Full-sized forestry signs»
|16||ТУ BY 100195503.017-2006
«New Year’s bouquets»
|17||ТУ BY 100195503.018-2006
|18||ТУ BY 100195503.020-2019
|19||ТУ BY 100195503.021-2019
«Wooden parts for export»
|20||ТУ BY 100195503.022-2019
«Timber from the Karelian birch»
|21||ТУ BY 100061961.001-2015
«Softwood forest planting material with closed root system»
|22||ТУ BY 100061961.002-2015
- Procedure for execution of the specification to contracts (agreements) for supply of forest and sawn timber products concluded by enterprises (organizations) of the Ministry of Forestry.
- Recommendations “Plantation growing of conifers in Belarus”.
- Recommendations for forest management in reserves of national importance located on the territory of the State Forest Fund of the Republic of Belarus.
- Recommendations for conducting and economic stimulation of discontinuous felling cut.
- Provision about basic nursery.
- Recommendations for carrying out cutting of renewal and reformation of plantations of different target purposes of the Republic of Belarus.
- Republican permissible levels of137 Caesium content in wood, wood products, wood materials and other non-food products of forestry.
- Methodical recommendations “Valuation of forest automorphic and semihydromorphic soils in Belarus”.
- Recommendations on the system of radioecological monitoring of forests.
- Recommendations to reduce the negative impact of major forest management activities on the fertility of cowberry berries of the bloodline.
- Recommendations to increase productivity of wild blueberries.
- Practical recommendations on optimization of forestry production and rational use of forest, berry and mushroom resources in conditions of anthropogenic influence.
- Recommendations on selection and creation of forest seed plantations of introduced species.
- The procedure of registration of the specification to the contracts (agreements) for supply of forest and sawn timber products concluded by Komleskhoz organizations.
- Regulation on the system of occupational safety management in the Ministry of Forestry of the Republic of Belarus.
- Typical instructions to ensure safety during the operation of intra-plant transport.
- Regulations on the system of occupational safety management in institutions, enterprises of forestry Committee of Forestry under the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus.
- Typical work technology and basic rules for loading round timber cranes, tower cranes, gantry a cranes and hydraulic manipulators on the open rolling stock of railroads of the Republic of Belarus.
- Instructions for radiation monitoring at forestry facilities and workplaces.
- Methodical recommendations for assessing the efficiency of using the results of scientific research, experimental design and experimental technological work in forestry.
- Methods of radiation control of forest food products.
- Regulation on certification of permanent forest nurseries.
- Recommendations on formation of pine and birch trees.
- Recommendations for optimization of multi-purpose use of forest resources in Belarus.
- Rules for controlling radioactive contamination in the system of the Ministry of Forestry of the Republic of Belarus.
- Regulations on labeling of lumber supplied for export by organizations of the Ministry of Forestry.
- Instruction on the procedure of exportation for export to the exchange trades, passing and execution of buyers’ applications for the sold lots, as well as direct contracts of UE “Bellesexport”.
- Recommendations on technology of planting material cultivation of pine and spruce with closed root system.
- Methods of determining the sowing qualities of ordinary pine seeds.
- Methods for determining the seed quality of European spruce seeds.
- Recommendations for quality assessment of ordinary pine and European spruce cones.
- Recommendations for the return of berry plants of the family of lingonberry on swamped developed peat deposits.
- Recommendations to protect and improve the productivity of blueberries in specialized areas for industrial berry harvesting.
- Methodical instructions on methods and terms of sowing seeds in the nursery.
- Recommendations for selection of European blueberries plus plantations and larch trees.
- Temporary recommendations for conditionally gradual logging in mixed coniferous-deciduous and oak-soft-deciduous woodlands.
- Recommendations on growing edible siitake mushroom on sawdust substrates under forest production conditions.
- Technological instruction for growing the edible shiitake mushroom on sawdust substrates in the conditions of forestry production.
- Recommendations for optimization of forest use taking into account the peculiarities of radioactive contamination of wood in different types of silvicultural conditions.
- Regulations on forest resources management and forestry in swamp forests.
- Recommendations for the formation of oak-pine plantations of 1, 2 and 3 classes of bonitet. General requirements.
- Recommendations on development of ecological tourism in forestry of Belarus.
- Recommendations on the technology of natural regeneration of sharp-leaved maple plantations.
- Recommendations on the technology of artificial restoration of plantations of sharp-leaved maple.
- Recommendations on the technology of restoration of plantations of small-leaved linden.
- Recommendations on introduction of pseudotsuga menziesii (Mirb.) Franco) into the timber production.
- Recommendations to protect seedlings and seedlings from infectious lodging.
- Recommendations for felling spruce trees in plantations damaged by bark beetle and other trunk pests.
- Recommendations on the technology of artificial restoration of elm plantings.
- Recommendations on the technology of restoring plantations of maple, linden, elm.
- Recommendations on cultivation of planting material of coniferous rocks with the use of composite polymer compositions.
- Methodical instructions on protection of seedlings and saplings of coniferous and deciduous breeds from diseases.
- Recommendations on processing of wood raw materials in the forest for energy purposes.
- Recommendations on processing of wood raw materials for energy purposes in forest warehouses.
- Methodical guidelines for assessing the economic efficiency of wood fuel production.
- Methodical instructions on forestation at the worked out peat deposits.
- Recommendations on reforestation of brownfields based on mechanization means.
- Recommendations on reforestation on burnt timber in the forest fund of the Republic of Belarus.
- Recommendations on growing mycorrhizal seedlings of coniferous trees on a substrate of organomineral mixture and target additives.
- Recommendations on creation of fuel and energy plantations of fast growing tree species.
- Methodical instructions on the procedure of information presentation in the field of protection of employees of organizations and territories of the forest fund from natural and anthropogenic emergencies.
- Recommendations on regulating the number of stem pests and reducing their harmfulness in coniferous stands.
- Recommendations on rehabilitation of submerged forest lands.
- Recommendations on reproduction of ash plantations by forest cultural and forestry methods.
- Recommendations on protection of oak plantations from adverse biotic factors.
- Recommendations for holding strip cutting in the forests of the Republic of Belarus.
- Recommendations to restore and improve the stability of oak forests in Belarus on a zonal-typological basis.
- Recommendations on forest management in floodplain oaks in Belarus.
- Methods for assessing the condition and forecasting the damage of forest areas flooded by beavers.
- Recommendations on rehabilitation of radioactively contaminated forests based on the formation of mixed plantations of a certain breed composition.
- Methods of estimation of total and annual carbon deposition by forests of the Republic of Belarus.
- Methodological guidelines for protection of seedlings and seedlings of coniferous and deciduous trees from forest pests.
- Recommendations on formation and cultivation of mixed oak plantations in Belarus.
- Recommendations on reproduction and farming in the black-alder forests of the Republic of Belarus.
- Recommendations on afforestation on degraded, corked, fallow lands and shrubs.
- Recommendations on conditioned gradual felling in coniferous deciduous and oak-softwood stands.
- Recommendations on the use of biological preparation “Brevisin” to protect planting material of conifers from infectious diseases.
- Recommendations on preventing and suppressing mass reproduction of bark beetles and other stem pests of spruce by biological method.
- Technological regulations for microclonal reproduction of petiole oak (methodological guidelines).
- Laboratory regulations for microclonal reproduction of poplar species (methodological guidelines).
- Recommendations on forest management in the forest areas with ripened and overgrown woodstands in the zone of subsequent resettlement, provided that the radiation safety standards for Vetkovsky spetsleskhoz are provided.
- Recommendations to increase the yield of European pine and spruce trees in the forest plantations.
- Methodical instructions on the technology of laying European larch plantations.
- Recommendations on genetic inventory of the objects of the forest-sowing base and their use.
- Recommendations on conservation and rational use of the gene pool and development of the PFBS (fixed forest-seed establishment) of (лат.Quércus róbur) English oak.
- Methodical recommendations for extinguishing forest fires by annealing method.
- Technological regulations for the production of ion-exchange substrate for adaptation of microclonal birch regenerators to growing conditions IN VIVO and EX VITRO (methodological guidelines).
- Recommendations for forest use in forest areas with ripened and overgrown trees in the zone of subsequent resettlement, provided that the radiation safety standards for Krasnopolsky leskhoz.
- Recommendations on the use of pheromones to control the number of insects – forest pests.
- Recommendations on the use of pheromone traps to control and limit the number of bark beetle-typographs.
- Temporary recommendations for the use of herbicides in the sowing section of conifers.
- Methodological recommendations for the introduction of deciduous tree species IN VITRO (birch hanging, birch fluffy, black alder, small-leaved linden, Bosnian maple).
- Methods for determining fire hazard of forests by weather conditions in the Republic of Belarus.
- Recommendations for weed control in the sowing section of the forest nursery.
- Recommendations to maintain a positive balance of “runoff” of carbon dioxide in the forests of Belarus and the use of forest carbon resources in the organization and management of forestry.
- Recommendations on selecting economic seed plantations of forest-forming tree species.
- Methodological guidelines for inspection of forest management reclamation systems.
- Methodical guidelines for protecting coniferous forest seed plantations from strobile and seed pests.
- Recommendations on forest use in the forest areas with mature and overgrown trees in the zone of subsequent resettlement, provided that radiation safety standards are provided for the Chechersk special forestry enterprise.
- Recommendations on the use of herbicides in the care of spruce cultures in rich local conditions.
- Recommendations on the use of natural and historical and cultural heritage sites in the system of ecotourism.
- Recommendations on agrotechnology of growing planting material of tree species in closed ground conditions.
- Recommendations on forest use in the forest areas with mature and overgrown tree stands in the zone of subsequent resettlement, provided that radiation safety standards for the Gomel forestry.
- Methodical recommendations for management of Karelian birch plantations.
- Recommendations for growing softwood planting material with closed root system.
- Recommendations for optimizing the hydrological regime and increasing the sustainability of forests in the Pripyat Polder floodplain area.
- Recommendations for forest management in wooded areas with mature and overgrown woodland in the area of further separation, provided that radiation safety standards are met for Kostyukovich Forest.
- Recommendations for determining the availability of firewood with a certain level of caesium-137 in the area of radioactive contamination.
- Methodology for the assessment of softwood plantations.
- Recommendations for the use of pheromones to control the number of vertex and six-toothed bark beetles.
- Requirements for seed production of forest plants.
- Methodological recommendations on the design of informative signs in organizations subordinate to the Ministry of Forestry of the Republic of Belarus.
- Instruction on the Application of State Standards for Round timber.
Applications for the above technical codes of established practice, technical specifications and methodological documents can be sent by fax to 8 (017) 363-55-31, 8 (017) 379-54-31 or at 220002, Minsk, V. Khoruzhey St., 41., or by e-mail to: email@example.com.
Head of Department: Novik Evgeny
Phone 8 (017) 363-55-31