Electronic appeals of citizens, including individual entrepreneurs (hereinafter referred to as citizens), and legal entities to UE «Belgiproles» are sent and considered in accordance with the requirements of the Law of the Republic of Belarus of July 18, 2011 «On Appeals of Citizens and Legal Entities».
In accordance with the Law of the Republic of Belarus of July 18, 2011 «On Appeals of Citizens and Legal Entities», electronic appeals is set out in Belarusian or Russian.
The citizen’s electronic appeal must contain:
- surname, first name, middle name or initials of a citizen;
- the address of the place of residence (place of stay) of the citizen;
- statement of the essence of the appeal;
- citizen’s email address.
An electronic application of a legal entity must necessarily contain:
- full name of the legal entity; location of the legal entity; statement of the essence of the appeal;
- surname, first name, patronymic of the person authorized to sign the appeal;
- email address of the legal entity.
Electronic appeals must be reviewed no later than 15 days, and requiring additional study and verification – no later than 1 month. Responses to electronic messages are sent in electronic form to the email address specified in the electronic application, or in writing to the address of the place of residence (place of residence) of the citizen or the location of the legal entity in cases specified by the Law of the Republic of Belarus dated July 18, 2011 appeals of citizens and legal entities. Left without consideration on the merits of the appeal, which (by which):
- set out not in Belarusian or Russian;
- do not contain the last name, first name, patronymic, address of the place of residence (residence) of the citizen;
- do not contain the full name of the legal entity and the address of its location, last name, proper name, patronymic name of the manager or a person authorized in the prescribed manner to sign appeals (for legal entities);
- contain text that is not readable;
- contain obscene or offensive words or expressions;
- are subject to consideration in accordance with the legislation on constitutional legal proceedings, civil, civil procedural, economic procedural, criminal procedural legislation, legislation defining the administrative procedure, legislation on administrative procedures or in accordance with legislative acts, establish a different procedure for submitting and considering such appeals;
- contain questions that are not within the competence of the UE «Belgiproles»;
- missed the deadline for filing a complaint without good reason;
- a repeated appeal is filed if it has already been considered on its merits and it does not contain new circumstances that are important for the consideration of the appeal on the merits;
- correspondence with the applicant is terminated.
Electronic appeal to the UE «Belgiproles» is sent to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or by means of an electronic form.